|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Nebulizes liquid medicine using compressed air technology, for treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Adult and child mask
- Nebulizer unit
- Nebulizer chamber
- Replacement air filters
The Classic Ultra is a large high capacity non-sterile 7x16 inch (17x40cm) secondary absorbent pad. Specifically designed to meet the product requirements of wound clinicians, the Classic Ultra can hold up to 1 litre of fluid with the fluid being wicked to the center of the product leaving the pad dry to the touch. The Classic Ultra can absorb from both sides. As this is a secondary absorbent product, something else would need to be in direct contact with the wound bed (Gauze, Adaptic, etc).
*Price per individual pad*