|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Intended to help reduce skin irritation while wearing an foot brace or walking boot
- Compatible with the following Aircast Walker Braces / Walking Boots: XP, FP and SP models
- Full length, stretch tube sock measures 22 inches long
- Closed-toe sock is made with a cotton/polyester/lycra spandex blend
- Includes 2 white sock liners; One size fits all
Excess material has been removed from the internal plastic cuff to enhance the circumferential compression around the distal tibiofibular joint. In addition, the dynamic cuff is now lined with CoolFlex padding for improved comfort and Skinlo material to resist distal migration.
Stirrup & Stabilizing Straps
Inner stirrup strap is redirected through slots in the dynamic cuff and continues outside the boot to form the stabilizing straps which better capture the calcaneus (heel) and resist inversion or eversion of the ankle to help stabilize the talocrural and subtalar joints.
Cool-flex Achilles Pad & Tongue
Cool-flex padding contains spandex fiber to provide superior comfort along the Achilles tendon and dorsum of foot. The shoe lace is attached to the bottom of the tongue for ease of application.
For improved comfort and durability, the seam is now positioned along the rear portion of the boot. There is no longer a seam under the foot.
- Inversion or eversion ankle sprains
- Syndesmotic ankle sprains (high ankle sprains)
- Medial or lateral ankle instability
- Subtalar joint instability