|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Dale Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter Holders stabilize the indwelling catheter, reducing the likelihood of traumatic removal, without restricting patient’s movement or irritating the skin. All Dale Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter Holders feature locking systems that securely anchor the catheter in place, reducing the risk of urethral erosion, bladder spasms and trauma.
- The leg band, made entirely of soft stretch material, distributes compression evenly around the thigh to minimize circumferential pressure. Ideal for long-term catheterization.
- The adhesive patch, with a skin-friendly adhesive base, is ideal for short-term catheterized patients.
- The locking devices speed up application and simplify adjustment.
- The holders can be used with equal effectiveness on all Foley catheters including Teflon, silver and silicone coated catheters.
- Leg band/waist band ideal for bariatric patients.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
The Cure Catheter® is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
These sterile, single-use catheter features polished eyelets on a straight or coude tip. It is offered in male and female lengths.
Most male styles are offered uncoated and/or with a hydrophilic coating. In addition, the package for most styles features unique, dual openings for increased ease of use.